My beautiful lady!

Sanjana...
We lovingly call her as Sanjuuuu... The one who is soft and gentle!!

Indeed she is and is the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my world 💓 and indeed a most beautiful soul from within..

I still remember the first day I saw you when you walked into our class and I was speechless!!

The first time you spoke to me and I was tongue-tied !!!

And trust me even now each time you walk- in I always become speechless!!

Thats what makes you more beautiful ,is that you are the most humble, modest and funny person I have ever met!!

There were days where we used to walk out to eat the egg bhurji opposite college and those countless nights where we used to camp in your house and study for the exams and in the middle of the night we used to start dancing for bollywood music!!

Your love for tomato gojju and banana cake!!

How can I forget how creative you have been and your love for innovative designs and animations on the slides for project work or for your love of cooking and the legendary egg roast.

Thanks for loving me Sanjuuu in spite of all my drama!!!

And for accepting me for all my flaws and madness and moodiness and never judging at all!!

I can go on and on and on....

But you know what you mean to me!!!

Love you as always and will remain forever your fan :)

Happy birthday Sanjuu!!


Comments

  1. The best note ever.
    Thank u so much for so much love madhu. U made my day special ..will remember this forever..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OK darling!

Happy birthday Ash!!