Blossoming buds

Yet an other long tiring day got over and I was just getting back home in the good old BMTC bus,
It was already late and the sun had set long back itself!!
I ran to the bus so I get a seat in an otherwise crowded vehicle and to my luck,the bus was not that crowded and I found a decent seat.
Took my ticket,and sat back waiting to reach home and trying to catch some sleep. After few minutes when the bus reached the next stop, 2 girls got in and they were so much full of life-happy and cheerful.
They were talking abt the college,tutions,labs and the other stuff which keeps them running around so they end up realizing their dreams!

One girl caught my attention!!-She was wearing an ink blue kurta with floral dupatta. She was speaking to her fren abt something and the minute I saw her- I was dazed. She was a very beautiful girl,such a lovely glowing face with a pleasing smile and beautiful eyes and such sharp features.. and then I tried to listen what she was speaking.
Only to hear that she was rambling about the conductor who kept speaking to them,even if not required.
Then I turned towards the conductor-who was a young guy decent looking who was just seeing her, and I realised that her beauty had struck him also.

And then her fren gets down, and this girl takes out a dairy milk chocolate from her bag and eats it in the bus and everyone is just staring at her. I couldnt help smiling.
She reminded me so much of my 2 PU(12th Std) days where we were running from tuition to college and again tuition and back home,trying to finish the assignments and also study. Those days where chutney pudi bread from granny was the feast for my frens in tuitions,those memories of granny giving me the tiny white cloth filled with coins so that I can use it for my bus fare :) and the akki roti in college where the canteen fella used to make it so well.Bless him!!

I was smiling at myself remembering all this, when our beautiful girl looks at me and strikes a conversation.

I was pleased,since she approached me and she's like ; "Do we know each other? Since you are smiling at me from that time". So I told that she's very pretty and her talks reminded me of my college days.

She was very pleased to hear that and laughed and indeed she looked like an angel and started speaking about herself and her college life and we chatted abt general stuff.
Didnt realise that she reached her destination and would  alight any min. So before parting she told that her name was Aishwarya and I told her she indeed looked like one :)

The girl felt so happy and also so shy that she kept waving at me till the end :)

And my otherwise boring tiring gruesome journey became a nice beautiful pleasant journey!!! :) :)


Comments

  1. Felt nice to read!! Very beautiful written abt the lively moments in ur routine life which you felt something spcl n cherished ur past! I was charmed to read this n it's really a good one as it shows how much you value each moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can write a post describing your experience in the bus, what stops you from writing complete words? Sorry, I'm not a fan of abbreviated words :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice madhu :))
    And whose this purba..what exactly is her problem!?! Gosh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OK darling!

Happy birthday Ash!!

My beautiful lady!